Part-time role, 12 hours a week, to work in house
The post holder will be accountable to the Owners and the General Manager and will be responsible for the day to day marketing of the business. You will work with the Management team to increase footfall throughout the business.
- Marketing and business promotion both internally and externally.
- Create appropriate adverts for press and internal use.
- Create regular e-newsletters and printed newsletters to promote the business to our customers.
- Write editorials and press releases to promote the business in the press.
- Monitor the effectiveness of different advertising streams.
- To ensure consistency of brand message across the business.
- Deal with any marketing enquires promptly.
- Create online content, primarily using our WordPress CMS.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the business.
- To be punctual, committed, self-motivated and professional.
- Effective time management.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- To be able to work and communicate effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- To undertake duties as may be determined from time to time within the general scope of the post.
Experience, Training, Education and Knowledge Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Experience of writing editorials and press releases.
- Experience of creating newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Confident in the use of Publisher.
- Graphic design experience an advantage, as is use of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- WordPress experience would also be an advantage.
To apply please email us your CV and covering letter, letting us know why you are suited for the role, to email@example.com